TOP TEN SIGNS YOU DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A COP:
1) You need at least 8 hours of sleep every night.
2) Sirens give you a headache.
3) You can't drive really fast, check a license plate on your in-car computer, talk on the radio, and drink coffee, all at the same time.
4) When you see trouble brewing, your first reaction is to call 911.
5) When you get nervous, you have to pee, so you secretly wear adult diapers, just in case it's going to be a busy night.
6) You're being called for back-up, but you don't go because it's too dangerous.
7) At the scene of a riot, you refuse to get out of the car until the crowd thins out.
8) A woman gives birth in the street and you give her a ticket for littering.
9) You think frisking people and giving "mouth to mouth" to someone of your own gender is politically incorrect.
10) You're a bleeder and you faint at the sight of a papercut.
Cartoons by Gaspirtz